Things to do in Mississauga
Whatever you’re up to in Mississauga or Toronto, you’ll find our hotel’s location to be convenient for your stay. We’re located in the triangular region of Mississauga, Brampton, and Toronto, with easy access to major expressways leading to downtown Toronto, shopping centres, and tourist attractions. Enjoy close proximity to both the Toronto Congress Centre and the International Centre as well. For a day of adventure and thrilling rides, visit Canada’s Wonderland amusement park. Don’t forget to take in exquisite views of the city from the CN Tower. Find our list of things to do in Mississauga below.
- Black Creek Pioneer Village - 23.0 km - Step into Canada's past and explore an authentically re-created 1860's Ontario country village. Enjoy more than 40 restored homes, trade shops, public and farm buildings, interpreters and artisans in period dress, special events, programs and demonstrations, country dining, unique shopping and village made crafts.
- Casa Loma - 27.0 km - Former estate of Canadian financier, Sir Henry Pellatt. Edwardian Castle complete with decorated suites, towers, 800-foot tunnel and stables. Open daily for tours. Gardens open May - October. Cafe, gift shop, parking and group packages available. Castle may be rented for private functions, meetings, media and film shoots.
- CN Tower - 30.0 km - Canada's National Tower and Wonder of the Modern World offers spectacular views, spell-binding Glass Floor, motion theatre ride and fantastic shopping. New - thrilling EdgeWalk - the world's highest hands free walk on a building. Visit Horizons for casual fare, or experience award-winning fine dining in 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower (elevation is complimentary with entree). The CN Tower welcomes groups, corporate parties, associations and more.
- Art Gallery of Ontario - 29.0 km - With a collection of more than 80,000 works of art, the Art Gallery of Ontario is among the most distinguished art museums in North America. From the vast body of Group of Seven and signature Canadian works to the African art gallery, from the cutting-edge contemporary art to Peter Paul Rubens’ masterpiece The Massacre of The Innocents, the AGO offers an incredible art experience with each visit.
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 29.7 km - The world’s one and only! Experience the game that defines Canada and a sport that has been adopted by over 70 countries. Spread across 60,000 square feet, the Hall of Fame offers something for everyone: the finest collection of hockey artifacts at all levels of play from around the world; state-of-the-art games that challenge shooting and goalkeeping skills; themed exhibits dedicated to the game’s greatest players, teams and achievements; an extensive array of multimedia stations; theatres; larger-than-life statues; a replica NHL dressing room; an unrivalled selection of hockey-related merchandise and memorabilia within our new and expanded store; and NHL trophies including, best of all, hands-on access to The STANLEY CUP.
- Playdium - 9.1 km - the ultimate high-tech Family Entertainment Centre featuring over 200 interactive and physical games, rides and sports simulators. The 11-acre outdoor site includes Go-Karts, Mini-Golf, 9 variable speed batting cages & "Water Wars". Playdium is "The Ultimate Place to Play."
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park - 12.4 km - Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park boasts the world's first all trampoline walled playing courts. Play 3D dodge ball, defy gravity in open jump, or leap into our massive foam pit! Our unique combination of fun and fitness is perfect for all ages.
- Canada's Wonderland - 29.0 km - Canada’s Wonderland is the home of the most exhilarating collection of rides & roller coasters in all of Canada, Splash Works; a 20-acre water park, KidZville and Planet Snoopy play areas. Experience 69 rides, including 16 thrilling roller coasters highlighted by Leviathan; Canada’s fastest and tallest coaster! Check out Dinosaurs Alive - interactive dinosaur park featuring 40 animatronics dinosaurs, a kids dig site and much more.
- Air Canada Centre - 30.0 km - Showcases the finest in professional sports: Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Raptors, full-house concerts, family and ice shows.
- Ontario Science Centre - 36.7 km - With hundreds of engaging interactive exhibits and daily science demonstrations, the Ontario Science Centre will delight, inform and challenge visitors of all ages: KidSpark is a unique discovery playground for children eight and under, the Weston Family Innovation Centre has 50 open-ended experiences that allow youth to create and innovate, the Space Hall is home to Toronto’s only public planetarium and the Shoppers Drug Mart® OMNIMAX® Theatre features a great lineup of IMAX® films that run hourly throughout the day.
- Ride the Wave - 37.7 km - Ride the wave at York Region's first and only indoor wave pool...all year long. Swim and surf in four-foot waves, frolic on water mats or try bodysurfing. Ride the thrilling 160 foot twisting water slide, splash in the shallow area or simply relax in the sauna.
- Metro Toronto Zoo - 39.0 km - Canada’s premier Zoo offers over 5,000 animals and incredible exhibits including the award winning 30-acre “African Savanna”, the “Gorilla Rainforest” (the largest indoor gorilla exhibit in North America), Great Barrier Reef and the new 10-acre Tundra Trek exhibit including polar bears and Arctic wolves-all free with admission.
- Royal Woodbine Golf Club - 6.0 km - Conveniently located just minutes from downtown, Royal Woodbine Golf Club plays 6,446 yards from the tips. Test your swing on the 18 championship holes.
- Woodbine Racetrack - Spend a day at the horse races, hit the slots, or enjoy a delicious meal at Woodbine Racetrack.
- Mississauga Convention Centre - 7 km - Featuring over 30,000 sq. feet of event space and hosting celebrities and politicians, the Mississauga Convention Centre is a premier venue in the area.